Listen To This Episode Now! (00:59:54)
In This Week’s Show Gordon Klingonshit tells Obama to tear down that demon wall so he can shield Crazy-bitch McDrunkenBrain from planned parenthood tried to take them to hell!
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Cernobog (Slavic god of Death, chaos, and misfortune) hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that peacocks are actually born completely white and don’t get their beautiful plumage until they taste human flesh.
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
In honor of civil rights icon, Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday this day of recording, I would like to share one of my favorite quotes of his:
“Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Roundhouse – Bell’s Brewing Donated by RW
- Ba rating 90
- ABV 7.5
- Style: American Amber / Red Ale
- Aaron: 4
- Jenn: 4
- Shea: 3
- Steve: 5
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
Two in a row starting with patrons! Thanks to Emanuel’s Biblical level awesomeness we’re on a roll!
Keep it going by visiting patreon.com/w4w and getting shows that always include another story but frequently run as long as 30 more minutes! Speaking of reasons it’s #GoodToBeAPatron — we just released our first “real” episode of 4 More Beers. We did a test a little while ago but now it’s got template files and Automator functions just like a real boy!
4 More Beers is a smaller show we put out just to patrons wherein we announce the next four beers we’ll be drinking and chat a bit. Each show will be a cobbling together of pre-show chatter, behind the scenes discussions, and discussions about the direction of the show… also outtakes. Sooooooo many outtakes and silly clips. This week’s episode is about 45minutes long and includes pre-Jim’s Juice Jenn, Shea doing intros… sorta… and an impromptu discussion we had a few weeks ago with Jim before recording about trans awareness and Callie’s Gaytheist Manifesto.
It’s good stuff. But you can only get it — and end this dreadful beg-a-thon at patreon.com/w4w
We also have a Canadian iTunes review from Rikki6336
5 Stars – They could be more offensive
Like Cognitive Dissonance but classier.
Finally, we got some texts from iTunes reviewer Macklebauer, thanks for getting in touch and we hope your birthday was a blast!
Holy Fuck, The Stupid, It Burns…. – bit.ly/2ju6Hde
- What is it? “A council of prelates assembling to raise up a spiritual shield in Washington, D.C. prior to President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration. We are summoned to share and lead this anointed assembly in intercession, prayers, declarations, and decrees of The Word of the Lord over our nation.”
- That word salad means, what? I think they’re trying to make themselves seed gospel superheroes
- Protecting Trump with, what exactly? Super-duper “prayer” powers? A divine force field?
- And, protect him from what exactly? The power of actual thought?
- This is so fucking stupid that I’m having a hard time even contextualizing it. These fucking seed gospel dip-shits are just using this to convince the credulous to give them, even more, money.
The group, Intercessors For America, is planning to … walk, ahem, march for Jesus
- A week of events leading up to the inauguration (which, sadly, is Friday, Jan 20, this episode’s release date)
- They did a 7-day event of walking around the white house and capitol, “ declaring the coming presence of our Lord and destruction of the walls of protection around those [who] oppose Him.” Notice the capital H in him.
- As the unholy cheese finishes the oath of office, they plan, “ all intercessors are instructed to shout to the Lord with faith and expectation that the spiritual walls will be destroyed at that moment.”
- Too bad there’s nothing bad going on in the world that actual some of this effort could actually help with.
You’ve heard of Bridezilla… how about bridesmaidzilla – huff.to/2juc2B4
- Brian and Jennifer tried to have a beautiful wedding day, but unfortunately, Amanda Willis was a bride’s maid
- This amazing piece of work did a good job during the wedding itself, but once the reception started, she went full-on Florida
- She started by drinking most of a bottle of Fireball (yech), getting herself rip-roaring drunk within a half hour
- Then she stole the best man’s car keys and attempted to drive away in his car
- She nearly hit him, then drove off with him hanging out of the vehicle. He stopped it with the emergency brake.
- They pulled the stupid bitch out of the car and she went back inside where she guzzled from a bottle of captain morgan
- After that, she punched the groom as he was attempting to calm her down.
- Then they called the police. She faked an asthma attack and seizure in the cop car and was taken to the hospital where she exposed herself to deputies, assaulted the EMT’s, and kicked over her own bedpan.
This Week’s Stories
Klingenschmitt is at it again – bit.ly/2juhZOj
Gays are immoral and should never be teachers!
On the latest episode of “Pray In Jesus Name” or PIJN for short our good friend Klingyshit said that gay people should never be allowed to serve as school teachers because they “should be disqualified immediately because of their immorality.”
was commenting on a report about a Minnesota elementary school teacher and his husband who allegedly abused multiple boys over the course of several years and then killed themselves once an investigation was launched. Klingenschmitt said that while these men were obviously possessed by “a demonic spirit of child abuse,” the school system and society as a whole also share the blame for allowing gay people to teach in public schools in the first place. – bit.ly/2julJj8
Many of these allegations were confirmed after their deaths when police found a hidden camera in a bathroom clock
Though I’m not making light of these two men’s crimes, this teacher was in a position of power and abused his relationship as a mentor, a role model, and a care taker. It is disgusting what these two men did.
But as Klingyshit classifies all gay and lesbian teachers as sex offenders and morally corrupt is to do the same to all teachers. A quick search of educator abuse with coming up with results of offenders from every creed, sex, and nationality.
Klingyshit then says “As a culture now, the demonic spirit of homosexuality has taken over and redefined marriage, particularly in Minnesota, to tell these boys that it is okay,” he said. “And the demonic spirit of deception has taken over the school board or whoever decided, maybe the principal, decided to hire these child abusers to teach elementary school. Well, if anything, they should have been disqualified immediately because of their immorality, because the immorality inside of these two men are indicators that they are unfit to be a good example to little children.”
“This is evil upon evil and it’s not just these two men who are at fault,”
Klingenschmitt added. “It is our laws as a society that need to be changed to prevent and protect children from this kind of abuse in the future.”
We should not give these two men a pass, as what they did was deplorable but calling all teachers horrible deviants from hell is overboard.
Is there a brainy reason I want to eat a whole pizza in my underwear after a night at the bar? MAYBE!!!
Not that any of us could speak to this from experience, but apparently binge drinking can sometimes lead to binge eating. And, interestingly, scientists have conducted some experiments that may help to explain exactly WHY we—er, PEOPLE end up heading for a late night taco run after a night of bar crawling.
From an article in Medical Daily
“For the study, researchers looked at the brains of mice, some who were given alcohol and some who were not, to understand if there was a neurological explanation for increased appetite after drinking alcohol.They found that an area of the brain called the Agrp neurons, which is located in the hypothalamus, was activated in mice given alcohol, but not the controls. When the team purposely deactivated these neurons in mice given alcohol, they did not overeat. This suggested that alcohol-induced food binges may be caused by a constant activation of this part of the brain.”
It’s often baffled medical researchers that, after spending time ingesting high-calorie alcoholic drinks, the brain doesn’t register as full. In fact, often the opposite occurs.
“Although the experiment cannot be reproduced on humans for ethical reasons, the mice behaved the same way as humans who drank too much the night before. For example, mice that were injected with alcohol became more hungry and ate far more than mice that were not given alcohol. This effect was especially strong the next day, which may explain why hungover individuals often take solace in overeating. The neurons in the mice remained active throughout the second day, urging them to continue to eat even when they were physically full.”
Aaron’s Patreon Story
- Ugandan man buried with $55,000 to appease God on Judgment Day – bit.ly/2jup7KK
- A Ugandan civil servant instructed his wife to bury him with a cash amount of 200 million Ugandan shillings (equivalent to $55,000). The money was meant to appease God for the deceased’s earthly sins.
- 52-year-old Charles Obong until his death was a senior personnel officer at the Ministry of Public Service for a decade (2006 – 2016). His son-in-law confirmed that his will stated that his wife should deposit a huge amount of money in his coffin.
- Uganda parliament in September announced $20,000 funeral package for each lawmaker as a way of ensuring deceased members of the National Assembly are given befitting burials. The parliament planned to spend 67.7 million shillings on burial for each member who died.
- A break down of the 67.7 million shillings funeral expense
- A state-of-the-art casket rated as American Casket at Shs 6m
- Shs 5.5m for the grave
- Shs 4.5m for Order of Service books
- Shs 15m on feeding mourners and
- Shs 17.5m on allowances for police.
Patreon Quick News
Update: Father Who Let His Child Die of Meningitis is Once Again Promoting Harmful Alternative Medicine – bit.ly/2jui7gM
Remember David Stephan and his wife Collet Stephan?
They’re the Canadians who received four months in jail and three months of house arrest, respectively, as punishment for allowing their baby to die from meningitis by treating him with maple syrup and hot peppers instead of the vaccine that could have actually helped.
David Stephan is already back on the road telling people all about the health benefits of alternative medicine, doing whatever he can to make sure other kids suffer just like his own.
The Alberta father found guilty with this wife of “failing to provide the necessaries of life” to their 18-month-old son Ezekiel appeared Tuesday at an alternative health store in Prince George, B.C., to promote a nutritional supplement claimed to treat mental illness.
“Come listen to David Stephan talk about how his family members suffered from mental illness and were made well,” read a flyer promoting the appearance at Ave Maria Specialties. The store calls itself the largest health food store in northern British Columbia and promises “healthy products for mind, body, and soul.”
That’s Not How You Do Math…
Pa. parents outraged by high school’s math question on child’s sexual assault – bit.ly/2julg0h
Parents with students in the Bucks County high school did a double-take when they saw a math homework question that centered on which family member sexually assaulted a young girl.
Pennridge Superintendent Jacqueline A. Rattigan has since apologized, saying in a statement quoted by Philly.com that the question was “downloaded from a website that allows teachers around the world to share educational resources. It is not part of our approve curriculum.”
Rattigan added that “steps to avoid such occurrences in the future” were being taken.
“y = x+2, 3x+6y = 12, Angelou was sexually abused by her mother’s ___ at age 8, which shaped her career choices and motivation for writing.”
The multiple choice answers:
- her mother’s boyfriend
- or father.
Next Week’s Beer
Ichabod – New Holland Brewing Donated by RW
- Ba rating 90
- ABV 5.5%
- Style: Pumpkin Ale
Faith In Humanity Restored
Interfaith Group blesses Planned – huff.to/2juhfJ4
Bonus Cat Video
- Saudi women react to misogyny – youtu.be/1rUn2j1hLOo
- Beautiful cat in lion costume – bit.ly/2jEuwBC
- Black Cats Rule! #blackcatsrule – bit.ly/2jECQkR
- The Man Behind Comic Sans – bit.ly/2jEpRQ6
- The Voice Of Mario – bit.ly/2jErpcK
- People Lick Their Cats With The Licki Brush – bit.ly/2jupXHl
Socials & Info
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!