“I was raised Catholic, and when we take communion, the wafer is a symbol of the body and blood of Christ. Somebody could think, ‘What the hell? There’s a guy on the cross, he’s been tortured and killed and these people are symbolically eating his body?’”
This Week’s Beer
- BA Score: 84
- ABV: 5.2
- Style: EPA
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2kwbrCJ
- Aaron: 8
- Jenn: 7
- Shea: 9
- Steve: 8
This Week’s Show
Hey, this is Patrick from Virginia. I love the show, I’m not a drinker but love the beer reviews. Keep up the awesome work guys and lady and shea
Hi, guys, one of you(r) fellows just said. he didn’t want to see Jen ‘hooked up to and automatic milker’. He missed the follow-up manual milking is so much more fun! I enjoy the show and thanks.
- Chiropractor, “Dr” Daniel Dopps, of Wichita, Kansas, has invented super glue for the pussy to hold in that nasty, nasty period stuff
- The still in development product is called Mensez Feminine Lip-Stick. Clever huh?
- What it does is basically glue the labia minora together such that menstrual fluid is held inside until urinating, when the glue releases letting it all out.
- This has understandably caused some uproar online with many accusing him of not understanding the female anatomy and straight up misogyny
- I’m guessing this isn’t a product for those women who pee a bit when they sneeze
- Responding to a commenter, he said,
“You as a woman should have come up with a better solution than diapers and plugs, but you didn’t. Reason being women are focused on and distracted by your period 25 percent of the time, making them far less productive than they could be. Women tend to be far more creative than men, but their periods that [sic] stifle them and play with their heads.”
- The Ark Encounter theme park was partially funded with tons of economic incentives from Kentucky and Williamstown with the understanding that this big, new attraction would drive up local economic activity
- Well, it seems it hasn’t turned out that way. Judge-executive, Steve Wood, said, ““It’s been a great thing but it’s not brought us any money,” How is that great now?
- Right now, Grant county is on the edge of bankruptcy, to the point where there may be lost jobs.
- Grant county has the same number of non-chain restaurants and hotels it had in Dec. 2015 even though they voted to make the county “wet” (which is also ironic since Hamm is a believer in non-drinking)
“I was one of those believers that once the Ark was here everything was going to come in. But it’s not done it. It’s not done it. I think the Ark’s done well and I’m glad for them on that. But it’s not done us good at all.”
- It is legal for a man to drug and rape his wife in Ohio as long as he doesn’t use, ‘force or the threat of force’
- State reps, Reps. Greta Johnson (D-Akron) and Kristin Boggs (D-Columbus) tried to eliminate spousal exemptions for sex offenses.
- According to the Akron Beacon Journal, “In Ohio, husbands or wives can rape their spouses so long as there is no force or threat of force. The “spousal exemption” means husbands can drug and rape wives, and avoid a first-degree felony rape charge.”
“Women and men experiencing sexual violence at the hands of their spouses should not be denied the right to seek justice just because they happen to be married to the offender.I am appalled that there is not a larger discussion in our state about this issue. I am deeply disappointed that none of my Republican colleagues signed on as co-sponsors to this bill.”
This Week’s Stories
“Many of you who are reading this have sex toys in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those sex toys are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life. As long as you have those sex toys in your home, you have a doorway that can allow demons to not only access your life at will but also to torment you, hinder and destroy certain parts of your life as it relates to sex and your relationships.”
“There are such things as sex demons. And the danger in masturbating is that one could inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to you through the act of masturbating. And once that demon attaches, it is difficult to get it to leave. It will drive you to masturbate, even when you don’t want to. You’ll be hit with urges to play with yourself so powerful that only an orgasm will allow you some temporary relief.”
- Saudi Arabian grand mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah allegedly issued the guidelines to allow a husband to eat his wife’s body parts in extreme circumstances.
- Men in Saudi Arabia “can eat their wives if they are suffering severe hunger” under a bizarre new fatwa
- The cleric is reported to have said the ruling represents the “sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband”
- A statement reportedly from the cleric’s office said: “A fatwa attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to eat his wife or parts of her body if the husband was afflicted with a severe hunger, raised concern and debate over social media since yesterday evening.
- Forty-three former members of an evangelical church in western North Carolina say they were subjected to years of emotional and physical abuse, according to The Associated Press.
- Ex-congregants of the Word of Faith Fellowship in Rutherford County told The Associated Press in on-the-record interviews that instead of finding inner peace and eternal life, they were regularly punched, smacked, choked, slammed to the floor or thrown through walls in the name of the Lord.
- Victims of the violence, they say, included pre-teens and toddlers – even crying babies, who were vigorously shaken, screamed at and sometimes smacked to banish demons.
- The Associated Press also obtained audio from what is called “blasting.” The Associated Press said a “blasting” is a verbal onslaught often conducted in hours-long sessions meant to cast out devils.
- To hear the audio, click http://bit.ly/2m0HrfA (but really, you don’t want to…)
- Five members of the Rutherford County church are expected to stand trial this spring after being indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on charges of assault, kidnapping and attempted strangulation of Matthew Fenner, who was allegedly beaten in January 2013.
- Fenner says he was beaten in the church after a service by parishioners who were trying to “cure him of being gay.”
Next Week’s Beer
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2kwgNxZ
- BA Score: 90
- ABV: 8.1
- Style: American Strong Ale
Faith In Humanity Restored
Bonus Cat Video
- Jun’s Kitchen – Homemade Ramen with Cat (not like that, jeez. It’s a small orange fluffy chef… we’re not monsters…) – http://bit.ly/2mxI8Aa
- Cats Who Don’t Understand Personal Space – http://bit.ly/2mxNHil
- The Highly Scientific Anatomy Of A Cat – http://bit.ly/2mxNH1P
Bonus Catless Videos
- Infrared Oregan – http://bit.ly/2m0R9ik
- Gordon Ramsay Answers Cooking Questions From Twitter – http://bit.ly/2mxz5zd
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!