Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Allah hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
With a new year and all that come with it, I thought I would put my adulting pants on and figure some stuff out, so I started with some financial planning and it looks like I can retire at 62 and live quite comfortably for eleven minutes.
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know we in America are approaching Religious Freedom Day? January 16th, iis the anniversary of the 1786 passage of the Virginia Statute of Religious Freedom. That statute became the basis for the establishment clause for the first amendment of the US constitution.
In This Week’s Show, episode 61, Y’allqueda uses cow piss to clean their inter-vaginal sound system after getting a boner-boo-boo.
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Saison De Banc Noir – Green Bench Brewing Co.
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1mmxnwE
- BA Rating: 85
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale
- ABV: 6.00% ABV
- Aaron: –
- Jenn: –
- Shea: –
- Steve: –
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
No new patrons or iTunes reviews.
Next week we have special guest Chris Matheson, author, screenwriter and director. He has a recently published book called The Story of God. He’s been on a few of our sister shows and seems like a fun and interesting guy.
- Meet Babypod, an intravaginal speaker that delivers music to your fetus – http://bit.ly/1PTu5wt
- Maternal kisses are not effective in alleviating minor childhood injuries (boo-boos): a randomized, controlled and blinded study – http://1.usa.gov/1PTu8rS
- Bible Professor Says God Made Eve Using Adam’s Penis, Not His Rib – http://bit.ly/1PTu9fB
This Week’s Stories
Women Barge Into Temple That Prohibits Women – http://bit.ly/1PTucIn
Jenn’s Patreon Story
Justice Scalia is talking again – http://huff.to/1PO8ljt
- @JohnHulsey “#YallQaeda waging #YeeHawd on America and we’re still calling it a “peaceful protest.” It’s domestic terrorism and we need to shut it down.”
- @fatdownjacket “Every successful revolution starts with takeover of closed visitor center with gift shop. #OregonUnderAttack #YallQaeda”
Oregon ranchers who prompted militant takeover surrender to authorities – http://bit.ly/1PO8rrs
Next Week’s Beer
Moonlight Drive from Southbound Brewing from Savannah, GA
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1PO8yDj
- BA Rating: N/A
- Style: American Imperial Coffee Stout
- ABV: 8%
The last two beers come from Savannah’s own Southbound Brewing Company. This small brewery is less than three years old but they make superb beer. I got a little repetitive by offering y’all another coffee stout, but “Moonlight Drive” is really excellent. It is heavy on the coffee (also a local brand from Savannah’s Perk Coffee Roasters) but really drinkable. The mouthfeel is lighter than you’d imagine and the finish is really smooth. It’s another face-in-the-carpet beer at 8.5%ABV.
Faith In Humanity Restored
Las Vegas Celebrates Gay Marriage Milestone – http://abcn.ws/1PO8JPc
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Bonus Cat Video
How Much Power Do You Need To Destroy A Planet? – http://bit.ly/1PTuMFT