Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Yama-Hindu Lord of Death hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
Today I realized that every day I wake up in bed with a perfect 10, it’s me, I’m the 10
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know Catholics have saints for practically everything? For example, St. Drogo is the patron saint of unattractive people & coffee. … I would have expected nomads and horses.
In this week’s show, episode 63, an Icelandic pro-Rubio death metal band serenades Oregon’s patriot’s dildo party.
And I’m Steve, but before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Calm Before the Storm from Ballast Point Brewery
- BA Link: bit.ly/1Oupb4y
- BA Rating: 86
- Style: Cream Style Ale
- ABV: 5.5
- Aaron: 9
- Jenn: 6
- Shea: 8
- Steve: 9
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
- No new iTunes review or patrons.
- We did get our first proper voicemail!
- Listener, Patron and all around magnificent human being, Heathen Mother
- Drunk Dial Line: 513–760–0463
- Napkin Pope has a proclamation: It’s bizarre, Yeah. “Steve, I have spoken with the Divine Napkin, and it has informed me that it endorses your balls as holy and good (primarily because you have liked the page of his holy representative); so praise be unto your balls! The Divine Napkin does request, however, that you replace the old crusty sock with fresh, clean, biodegradable napkins for each new use.”
- Poll Finds That 0.0% of Young Icelanders Believe God Created the Universe Out of Nothing – bit.ly/1PrNfoa
- The Church of England Just Hit a Milestone in Terms of Low Attendance – bit.ly/1PrNwr3
- Marco Rubio: Americans needs guns to protect themselves from terrorists like ISIS – bit.ly/1S8n8rz
This Week’s Stories
Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake: police – f24.my/1PrNBv7
Oregon Militia Orgy Party – bit.ly/1PjHLMj
Atheist group in Akron, Ohio sues Federal government to remove ‘In God We Trust’ from American currency – huff.to/1S8ncr9
Weird Harry Potter vs. the Mormons quiz thing I found. Fuck it, it’s funny.
Mormonism’s Magical Items.
Issues facing the Mormon Church: bit.ly/1PrNRu0
Next Week’s Beer
Iron Maiden Trooper from Robinsons Family Brewery
- BA Link: bit.ly/1S8nuhM
- BA Rating: 78
- Style: Extra Special/Strong Bitter (ESB)
- ABV: 4.7
Faith In Humanity Restored
Woman Tries To Return Coat Stores Response Goes Viral – bit.ly/1PrNWOo
Bonus Cat Video
Narrated By Snoop Dogg
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!