In this weeks episode, episode 74, we do stuff and things. Don’t worry about it. Shea is your spirit animal. Deal with it.
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Kim Jon Un hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that filling a whoopee cushion with gravy adds a hilarious dimension to a rather tiresome joke, on another note, I may have jeopardized my job last Friday…
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Converting to Islam requires three main things: a formal statement of faith (shahadah) in front of one to three witnesses; proclaiming there is only one God, that Muhammad is God’s prophet; and converting freely, not by force.
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Heart Of Oak – Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- BA Link: bit.ly/25yzxey
- BA Rating: 78
- Style: Vienna Lager
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.00%
- Aaron: 2
- Jenn: 1
- Shea: 2
- Steve: 2
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
Follow up of a headline from Episode 70 – bit.ly/1oC2HYB
Many thanks to another new patron, Dr. H. You’ve joined the ranks of the best people in the universe.
New iTunes review
Baldwin IV – 5 Stars
Hoppy, with a smooth finish
“Funny, intelligent, humanist conversation about our bizarre times. And Beer.”
Sexy Jim left a voicemail from Louisiana on the Drunk Dial Line (513) 760–0463 and you can too!
We were part of the AtheistAvengers.fm relaunch. Find us on April 10th alongside:
- Major Mack, Wyatt Mathers – Atheist Avengers
- Kali Wright – Gaytheist Manifesto
- Bobby C. & Miss Ashley with the Prophet Jeremiah – No Religion Required
- Demanda Right – Promoting Secular Feminism
- Trav Mimone- Bi Any Means
- Eli Bosnick – from everything (Scathing Atheist, Scepticrat, God Awful Movies)
Scheduled For Release Sunday the 10th of April
- Swiss to recognise homeopathy as legitimate medicine – bit.ly/1VwVaaD
- Dipshit Little Rock Teacher, Greg Hendrix, forces brutal movie on class – bit.ly/1oC4tcg
- Wife not screaming loud enough? – huff.to/1VwVyWv
This Week’s Show
Lady beer! – bit.ly/1Sc26ED
Shea’s 2nd Story
Texas teacher finds “terrorist” in her middle school class – bit.ly/1Sc2iUf
Walter White Lives Indiana Pastor Pleads Guilty To Producing Almost 100 Tons Of Synthetic Drugs – bit.ly/1Sc2pzo
Buckshot Amber Ale – Natty Greene’s Pub & Brewing Co.
- BA Link: bit.ly/1S2ogPV
- BA Rating: 79
- Style: American Amber / Red Ale
- ABV: 4.80%
- Aaron: 8
- Jenn: 5
- Shea: 6
- Steve: 5
Patron Beer: Old Town Classic Brown Ale – Natty Greene’s Pub & Brewing Co.
- BA Link: bit.ly/1Sc2BOT
- BA Rating: 84
- Style: English Brown Ale
- ABV: 4.50%
- Aaron: 6
- Jenn: 3
- Shea: 5
- Steve: 7
Mother Who Wanted Haunting Photos Of Her Dead Daughter Charged With Her Murder – bit.ly/1Sc2KCa
Next Week’s Beer
Castle Stormer Scottish Ale – Granite Falls Brewing Co.
- BA Link: bit.ly/1Sc2O4J
- BA Rating: none
- Style: Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy
- ABV: 9%
Faith In Humanity Restored
Syrian Man Pays It Forward Big Time After Diners Pick Up His Tab – bit.ly/1Sc2YZL
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Bonus Cat Video
Carl Sagan: www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WHs49nlHk