In This Week’s Show, episode 97 Italy’s most famous quiver-full burka designer ruins her lesbian marriage by using words and junk…
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Shitala Devi, goddess of smallpox and disease hasn’t struck us down yet, she is giving Hillary a helluva time and we are trying her patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I was diagnosed with a certain type of amnesia where I deny the existence of a certain 80’s band, there is no cure…
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know that almonds and pistachios are the only nuts mentioned in the Bible? The rest of the nuts just believe it’s true.
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Easy Livin’ | Crow Peak Brewing
Provided by RW
- BA Link: bit.ly/2chKZJr
- BA Rating: –
- Style: American Pale Ale (APA)
- ABV: 4.5%
- Aaron: 7
- Jenn: 6
- Shea: 6
- Steve: 7
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
by: thatcaketho (United States)
Jenn has great eyebrows too.
Fun fun fun!
by: Jekyll Hollow (United States)
A newcomer to this podcast, I am in the process of listening to the back catalog of shows while savoring a Budweiser, since Meisterbrau isn’t available locally anymore. I love to hear witty, funny conversation, and this podcast never disappoints. BTW-Happy Birthday, Jenn!
Their taste is questionable, just like everything else about them
by: Macklebauer (United States)
Of course I would stumble into this podcast during my 9 months of supportive sobriety. Their taste in beer is questionable, but that’s not unusual with this bunch of goons. W4W is a great podcast. If I ever were to create a podcast, it would probably be like this, but not good. Cheers, you weirdos.
Epic new patron Daniel… Rand?
We got some voicemails from Brewer and friend of the show Chad. Unfortunately, they’re a bit rough so we’ll just say, no worries man, you sounded great and w4w loves your input, now, go drink a glass of water cause… dayum!
And don’t forget, we’re Shows–3 to 100 so we need some listener feedback at 513–760–0463! Seriously, Aaron’s gonna be super sad if we don’t get any voicemails … no one wants to see a Canadian cry…
Italy’s Supreme Court rules public masturbation, not a crime – cnn.it/2cbF5Ea
- Perfectly okay to jack it in public in Italy as long as there aren’t minors present.
- the case of a 69-year-old man identified only as “PL,” who was caught masturbating in Catania
- convicted in May 2015 after he performed the act in front of students on the University of Catania campus
- Public masturbation remains a criminal offense in many other parts of the world
Another conservative TLC star asshole arrested for child rape bit.ly/2cbFTsD
- Toby Willis, of the The Willis Family on TLC was arrested on charges of child rape
- Another fucking breeder family show that TLC seems to be full of
- Charges stem from a incident 12 years ago where he allegedly has a “ had a sexual encounter … with an underage female”
- According to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Willis moved to Kentucky in an effort to avoid law enforcement
- The Willis Family was a show about he, his wife Brenda and their 12 singing, dancing children who were spreading the gospel.
- Show was already canceled after two 6-episode seasons
Holy in-bred Jed! Oklahoma Woman marries daughter (cut at like 6 min mark) – bit.ly/2cbEnHa
- Patricia Ann Spann (43) married her daughter, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann (25) (let that name sink in a moment) earlier this year.
- Patricia lost custody of her children years ago (shocker) who were raised by their grandmother
- Two years ago she reunited with Misty and they “hit it off”
- Both arrested and face incest charges
- Best part of the story-Not the first time Patricia has married her offspring. Court records show an annulment between her and her son in 2010 (married in 2008)
This Week’s Stories
Ann Coulter inexplicably made an appearance on Rob Lowe’s Comedy Central Roast. – ind.pn/2cbFAya
(Patreon cut only due to time constraints.)
- ISIS bans women from wearing burkas after chiefs attacked by veiled assassins – bit.ly/2cbF57k
- In a bizarre turn of events, Islamic State fighters are now banning women from wearing burkas in security centres in the northern Iraqi city of Monsul and have declared the full-face veils are now a security risk.
- Last week, in the occupied Saladin Governorate south of Mosul, IS put out a warning to members to beware of a veiled woman who killed two of their fighters. The attacks happened in Al-Shirqat, which has been under IS control since the extremists overran the region in June 2014.
- An IS fighter was also attacked in Mosul
- Sharing details, the source said, “A veiled woman carrying a pistol killed two members of ISIS who were standing in a checkpoint in Sharqat, north of Salah al-Din. The incident surprised the organisation and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks.”
Christian Pastor: The Reason Most Marriages Go Bad Is That Women “Believe They Are Equal Partners” – bit.ly/2cbEzpH
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome the Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy Ministries (a mostly online church, with a few physical locations)
“Husband does not mean the male partner in a marriage, husband means master.
“The reason for most problems in Christian marriages is the fact that women refuses God’s definition of marriage and form theirs. They believe they are equal partners.
“If most women had their fathers bold enough to talk to them, they will be very successful in their marriage and they will be very happy people. Most women have never been taught by their parents, their fathers particularly and that’s their biggest problem because they don’t know who a man is, they think he is another woman.
“Your secret is in obedience, your secret is in listening to your husband, your secret is in doing the things that please him. When you don’t do the things that please him, you take the role of a mother or of an older sister.
“A wise woman will always be an influence to her husband, the foolish one will always annoy the husband, make him mad, make him angry and when you make him angry, you will be the victim. Learn to listen to your husband, practice it, tell yourself that you are going to do it because that is where your beauty is.
“Once you stop listening, your beauty evaporates. You wonder why you are dressing and he can’t see it, he doesn’t remember your last hair style. Beauty is in obedience. That’s where the Glory is.
- And Oyakhilome would know because he
has a successful marriagehis wife filed for divorce years ago.
This is a test run of a new segment. Aaron noticed that the crew was talking about stories
Black metal legend elected to Norwegian town council against his will
- “My campaign was a picture of me holding my cat saying, ‘Please don’t vote for me.’”
- Norwegian extreme music legend Fenriz is getting ready to release Arctic Thunder, the new album from his foundational black metal band Darkthrone
- Now he will be required to serve as Councilman Gylve Fenris Nagell for four years before stepping down is an option.
Alphabet (GOOGL) Teaming Up With Chipotle to Test Burrito Drone Delivery
Italian Politicians Want to Make Raising Vegan Kids a Crime
- “stigmatize the reckless and dangerous eating behavior imposed by parents” on their children, Savino told La Repubblica.
- “vegans are thinner, have lower serum cholesterol and blood pressure, and enjoy a lower risk of [cardiovascular disease].”
Pat Robertson: Non-Religious Children Should Be Beaten Until They Respect Christian Beliefs
A Mother Files Criminal Charges After Her Autistic Son’s Mentor Forcibly Baptized Him
Ohio Church allegedly asked 16-year-old girl to apologize to the wife of the youth pastor who sexually assaulted her
Next Week’s Beer
Pliny The Elder | Russian River Brewing Company
Provided by Chad
Faith In Humanity Restored
MEXICO: 12 Year-Old Boy Tries To Block Anti-Gay Marriage March, Tells Press He Has A Gay Uncle – bit.ly/2cdJmfr
- Across Mexico over the weekend, thousands of “pro-family” groups protested against same-sex marriage as the country moves toward marriage equality. In one particular march in Celaya, Guanajuato, a 12-year-old boy was photographed in the middle of the street trying to block the march of 11,000 people from moving forward.
- Said Rodriguez to Generacion: “At first I thought the child was only playing.”
- But Rodriguez interviewed the child later, who said, “I have an uncle who is gay and I hate the hatred.”
Bonus Cat Video
People who still don’t get Kaepernick’s protest need to watch this NFL legend’s perfect explanation – bit.ly/2cdIrM4
Socials & Info
Drop us a line!
We’d really like to be able to play some listener voicemails on the 100th show so leave us a drunk (or sober, we won’t judge) dial at 513–760–0463!