In this the inaugural episode of Waiting 4 wrath! In W4W – 001 – We’re Live! the guys introduce themselves, a beer and a collection of heart warming, melting and burning stories from around the world.
If a man’s zipper is down, that’s his problem. You didn’t see anything!
Beer of the Week:
Belhaven, Scottish Ale, imported from Scotland
- 5 things we should know acording to Happy Place: http://happyplace.someecards.com/31080/5-things-you-should-at-least-pretend-to-know-today-may-5-2014
- Dog gets life in Jail: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2014/03/25/phoenix-mickey-pit-bull-fate/6879191/
- Bitcoins?? http://www.newser.com/story/186136/every-mit-undergrad-getting-100-in-bitcoin.html
- Sarah Palin says water boarding is like baptizing terrorists, hillbilly christains agree: http://www.salon.com/2014/04/30/bryan_fischer_sarah_palins_joke_about_waterboarding_people_was_clever_and_funny/
- Opening town hall mertings with a prayer: http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/5/supreme-state-church.html & http://bigstory.ap.org/article/high-court-ruling-favors-prayer-council-meeting
- Preview of the Satan Statue: http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/3/5678782/satanic-group-reveals-crowdfunded-monument-for-oklahoma-state-capitol
Faith in Humanity Restored