In This Week’s Show Beyonce crashes her own funeral after Ted Cruz murders her face with Flint’s water.
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while !Xu (sky god of the Bushmen of southern Africa who is invoked in illness) hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying their patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that because the world is 52% women, I can confidently say I have a bigger dick than more than half the planet.
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Xingu (shin-goo) Black Beer – Cervejaria Kaiser
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/20d7vzX
- BA Rating: 79
- Style: Schwarzbier
- ABV: 4.70%
- Aaron: 8
- Jenn: :S
- Shea: 8
- Steve: 8
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
- No new patrons or iTunes makes Shea sad…
- Jenn’s out this week with the plague, wish her well on iTunes by leaving a review!
- Steve was on Atheism 101 this week with Matt & Tim. Check it out at http://atheism101podcast.com
- This Website Will Help You Officially Resign from the Mormon Church – https://quitmormon.com
- Dan Beecher of “Thank God I’m Atheist” will be our guest next week.
- Drunk Dial Line: 513–760–0463
- Woman crashes her own funeral – http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/02/07/woman-crashes-funeral-husband-paid-kill/
- Cops whining about Beyonce’s Superbowl halftime performance – http://bit.ly/1PGp0nb
- Other whiney bitches complaining that the halftime show promoted homosexuality – http://bit.ly/1PQhkm2
- “Religious Freedom” Bill in West Virginia – http://bit.ly/1PGoWUE
This Week’s Stories
A new church Emerges in Tanzania where pastor must not touch the ground until the end of the sermon! – http://bit.ly/1PQhedX
Instead of Helping Flint, Michigan Republicans Just Passed a Bill That Makes Anal Sex Illegal – http://bit.ly/1PQhfyC
Shea’s Ted Talk
This week my news feed was full of awesome things I didn’t know about Ted Cruz so I want to take a minute to teach you what I have learned.
- Neurologist explains why it’s hard to look at Ted Cruz’s creepy ‘unsettling’ face – http://bit.ly/1PQh9qM
- Ted Cruz college classmates ‘horrified’ he might become president – http://bit.ly/1PGoSEj
- Craig Mazin, a screenwriter and Cruz’s former roommate has some things to say – http://bit.ly/1PGoJk5
- ‘He’s possessed by a demon’: Man attempts exorcism on Ted Cruz during campaign event Patreon Cut – http://bit.ly/1PQh4Dv
- TrusTed Cruz – http://bit.ly/1PGoDJe
This Weeks Promoted SON Member
Next Week’s Beer
Hop Syndrome Lager – Epic Brewing Company
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1PQgTbk
- BA Rating: 81
- Style: American Pale Lager
- ABV: 5.00% ABV
Faith In Humanity Restored
New Law Forbids Food Waste, Supermarkets Must Donate Unsold Items To Charities & Food Banks – http://bit.ly/1T97QED
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Waiting 4 Wrath is a proud member of the Secular Outreach Network.
SON is a group of skeptical, secular and humanist content creators collaborating with the goal of creating high quality entertainment — and just maybe — to do some good along the way.
Find out more about SON and the other shows that make up the network at SecularOutreach.com
Bonus Cat Video
Archer PI – http://bit.ly/1PGord3